Statistics show that cardiovascular diseases are one of the main causes of mortality in the world’s population. Because of problems with the heart and blood vessels, every third resident in developed countries dies. Forecasts are very disappointing, and indicate that by 2020 the number of deaths for this reason will increase to 30 million. A large number of people become disabled. Remarkable is the fact that the tendency to morbidity and disability is increasingly occurring among young people. Today it is one of the main problems in the field of health.
How to determine the presence of cardiovascular diseases?
Diseases of the heart and blood vessels (arteries, veins) are characterized by specific symptoms. At the first manifestations of the disease, it is important to start prevention and treatment in time, which will allow to avoid serious complications in the future.
Among the main symptoms that can warn about the presence of a cardiovascular disease, the following symptoms can be identified:
- excessive weakness;
- pallor of the skin;
- a slight increase in temperature;
- increased puffiness;
- nausea, passing into vomiting;
- squeezing in the chest;
- rapid heartbeat;
- pain, as in osteochondrosis.
To conclude that a person has heart or vascular disease, if only one symptom is observed, is a huge mistake, as it may be a temporary phenomenon or a symptom of another disease. If several of the above symptoms are present, they do not pass for a long time, are repeated several times, then this is a serious cause for concern. Let us consider in more detail how symptoms can occur.
1. Cough. As a rule, the presence of cough signals a cold. If, after taking expectorants, the symptom does not go away, then the cause of the cough is not a SARS or flu, but a heart problem. Especially dangerous is a dry cough, which appears in the supine position.
2. Weakness. When the neurosis of the heart often manifests the following symptoms resembling diseases of the nervous system:
- frequent loss of vigilance;
- fast fatiguability;
- sleep problems;
- causeless anxiety, anxiety;
- hyperkinesia of the extremities.
3. Pallor of the skin. Increased pallor may indicate the following diseases:
- damage to the heart muscle in rheumatism;
- malfunction of the aortic valves;
- vascular spasm.
If a person suffers from severe heart disease, then first of all, the following parts of the face turn pale, acquiring a bluish tint:
- ears (especially lobes);
4. Temperature increase. This symptom often manifests itself in the following diseases:
- myocardial infarction (temperature may exceed 38 degrees).
5. Pressure. More than 50 thousand people annually die because of cerebral hemorrhage through hypertension. A blood pressure level that exceeds 150/90 is a dangerous factor that indicates the presence of a cardiovascular disease.
A rare, accelerated, irregular pulse – another reason to be concerned. Deviations of this kind may indicate cardiac abnormalities. The most common cause is coronary artery disease.
6. Increased swelling. Most often, swelling appears at the end of the day. They can signal kidney problems or occur once in case of abuse of salty foods. If a symptom occurs frequently, it may indicate heart failure. In this case, the swelling occurs because the heart does not have time to pump blood flow, which is why it accumulates in excess in the limbs.
7. Dizziness. Frequent vertigo, motion sickness in public transport can warn of an imminent stroke. The same symptoms can occur in case of eye diseases, ENT diseases. Frequent dizziness, accompanied by a pulsating headache, can occur with hypertension.
8. Dyspnea, which is accompanied by a feeling of lack of air, may be a sign of the following diseases:
- cardio-pulmonary insufficiency;
- angina pectoris;
- asthmatic heart failure (heart attack).
9. Nausea, passing into vomiting. This symptom manifests itself in complications of diseases of the veins and arteries. It is often confused with poisoning, chronic gastritis and an ulcer, which are characterized by the same symptoms.
10. Painful sensations, as with osteochondrosis. Shooting pain between the shoulder blades, in the shoulder joint, neck, signals myositis or osteochondrosis, but very often heart problems can be the cause. With angina, this symptom appears after exercise. If the symptom does not go away even with rest, then this may signal an approaching heart attack.
11. Constricting chest pain. Problems with the heart muscle are often accompanied by the following symptoms:
- feeling of tightness in the chest;
- dull heartache.
These symptoms may occur with the following diseases:
- myocardial infarction;
- aortic aneurysm (if pain gives to the occipital region).
12. Heart palpitations. A strong heartbeat can occur for various reasons. This may be excessive exercise, food abuse, stress. But the frequent manifestation of a symptom signals problems with the cardiovascular system.
A strong heartbeat may be accompanied by fainting, pain in the heart muscle. This symptom may appear during tachycardia, circulatory system disorders, heart failure.
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels in modern medicine
The presence of at least one of the alarming symptoms is a reason to consult a specialist and complete a complete diagnosis for an accurate diagnosis. To determine the state of the mid-vascular system, the following diagnostic methods are used:
- collection of analyzes;
- visual examination of the patient;
- Holter monitoring;
- ECG (electrocardiogram);
- daily monitoring of blood pressure;
- treadmill test;
EKG is a mandatory procedure for every patient who visits a cardiologist. It allows you to fix the heart rate and find possible deviations. Thus, you can detect a number of diseases (tachycardia, arrhythmia). An electrocardiogram determines how fully blood is supplied to the heart muscle.
Holter monitoring allows us to characterize the functioning of the heart over a long period. Diagnostics last from one to three days. According to its results, myocardial ischemia and arrhythmia can be determined. The procedure involves connecting the electrodes to the chest. They are attached to the holder, which is attached to the belt and analyzes all the receipts that the electrodes transmit.
Daily pressure monitoring provides an opportunity for in-depth analysis of pressure throughout the day. For this purpose, a special device is used, which captures all changes in blood pressure, showing exactly what period of the day there is an increase or decrease.
Ultrasound (echocardiogram) is used for such purposes:
- cardiac muscle structure assessment;
- assessment of blood pumping function;
- evaluation of the heart valves;
- the implementation of measurements of the heart and its walls.
Using an ultrasound of the heart can detect the following diseases:
- ischemic disease;
- mitral valve prolapse;
- aortic aneurysm;
- heart disease.
Trebmil-test works on the principle of the cardiogram. The study is conducted on an exercise bike or a treadmill. In this way, it is estimated how a different level of physical activity affects the heart.
For the treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system in modern medicine, the following methods are used:
- drug treatment;
- surgical intervention;
- ambulatory treatment.
Treatment of cardiovascular diseases with amaranth
It is easier to prevent the disease than to treat it. Modern medicines, surgery can adversely affect the health of other organs, so prevention and treatment with traditional methods is an excellent alternative. These include the following methods:
- healthy eating;
- playing sports;
- refusal to take alcohol and smoking.
One of the main places in traditional medicine is amaranth. To maintain the heart and blood vessels in good condition use:
- pure amaranth oil;
- dishes with amaranth;
- amaranth juice;
- decoction of amaranth.
Amaranth is an excellent tool for the prevention and treatment of diseases such as:
- coronary disease;
- heart palpitations (tachycardia);
- irregularity of the heart (arrhythmia);
- angina pectoris;
- varicose veins;
- inflammation of blood vessels;
- arterial hypertension.
Acceptance of amaranth oil is carried out twice a day, two tablespoons. Its beneficial effect on blood vessels, heart muscle and the body as a whole is explained by the rich chemical composition, which contains the following substances in large quantities:
- micro- and macronutrients (in particular, potassium and magnesium);
These components prevent the occurrence and development of inflammatory processes in the body. Due to the constant reception of amaranth, the risk of thrombosis and the appearance of plaques on the walls of blood vessels, arteries and veins is reduced. Magnesium has an expanding effect on the blood vessels, which reduces the level of blood pressure in a natural way. Micro- and macronutrients that are contained in the composition of amaranth oil normalize contractility of the heart muscle, heart rhythm.
The juice of amaranth, which is prepared from the leaves of the plant, has a similar effect. It is obtained after washing the amaranth leaves, which are passed through a juicer. Juice is best consumed on an empty stomach and 1 tablespoon. For better absorption it can be diluted with natural cream.
For the preparation of amaranth decoction, dry leaves are used in a proportion of 3 tablespoons of chopped raw material per cup of water, which is infused for 10 minutes. On the day you need to drink about 1 liter of broth.
Amaranth oil for good healthHow to make an unusually tasty amaranth tea, read the article “Amaranth tea with fruits and berries: incredibly useful and surprisingly tasty!”. With interesting recipes that can be diluted daily ration or holiday table, can be found in the articles “Baking Amaranth flour”, “Desserts from amaranth: tasty and healthy” and “Recipe for pancakes from amaranth flour.”
Lead a healthy lifestyle with amaranth and forget about bad health and illnesses forever!