Amaranth oil is an extremely effective natural remedy that is used for both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. Numerous clinical trials of the product proved a pronounced antitumor, anti-inflammatory and anti-sclerotic effect. In addition, long-term use of amaranth oil allows you to significantly rejuvenate the body and extend the life cycle of cells.
Amaranth oil, which is produced by the method of extraction, is able to provide therapeutic and prophylactic effect for minor diseases, since a slight concentration of squalene in it will be sufficient (provided that it is consumed 2-4 times a day, 3 tablespoons). More severe pathological conditions can be cured with amaranth oil of the first cold pressed. This is provided by a high concentration of squalene and other active ingredients of the product. Such oil should be bottled exclusively in glass bottles (not plastic), which will ensure its high-quality storage and protection from the effects of polymer molecules on natural ingredients.
The influence of the method of production of oil on the biological value
Vegetable oils can be made:
- cold pressed;
- by hot pressing;
The production method directly determines the biological value of the product. During hot pressing, the feedstock is heated to 105-120 °, and extraction involves the use of hexane or gasoline as a solvent, as well as absorbents and alkalis. They are subsequently eliminated, but some of them still remain in the final product.
This method of manufacture makes the oil lighter and more transparent, making it possible to apply raw materials of any quality. However, according to experts, when heated, the molecule of linoleic acid is destroyed – it can still serve as a fuel, but with increasing temperature it loses its vitamin functions and ability to penetrate into the thin structures of human tissues. The difference between the two molecular compounds is similar to that observed between starch and cellulose. Starch is edible, but cellulose is not. Vegetable oil, made by hot pressing or extraction (refined, deodorized), turns into a dead product that has practically no biological value. It can be consumed in moderation and exclusively for frying. With long-term use of these products, the body becomes vulnerable to many diseases – heart attack, cancer, polyarthritis, atherosclerosis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, immunity and many others. In addition, it leads to a deficiency in the body of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
In the cold pressed oil, produced at a temperature not exceeding 40-50 °, all the valuable elements (for example, vitamins K and E, provitamin A and others), which are contained in the seeds, are preserved. First cold pressed amaranth oil is one of the few food products in which taste, biological value, smell, vitamin composition and other properties are not artificially modified by humans.
Features of the composition of oil made by cold pressing
The composition of the first cold-pressed oil includes:
- squalene 6%;
- tocotrienols (rare fractions of vitamin E) – 1.1%;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids – linolenic (Omega-3) – 7.1%, linoleic (Omega-6) – 27.9%, oleic (Omega-9) – 41%, arachidonic (Omega-6), timnodonic (Omega-3 ) and many others;
- phospholipids (mainly phosphotidylcholine) – 8.9-10%;
- carotenoids (provitamin A);
- micro- and macronutrients (potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper and others).
Made by cold pressing, it is a unique source of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), occupying a special place in the line of organic plant products. The oil contains a balanced complex of omega-3 and omega-6, which have a pronounced hypolipidemic, hypocoagulative, antiaggregant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects on the body. In addition, amaranth oil, made by cold pressing, is the only vegetable composition containing timnodonic (Omega-3) polyunsaturated fatty acid. Seafood is the only alternative source of this compound – in particular, salmon and mackerel fat. However, they contain much less timnodonovoy acid than amaranth, which ensures the exceptional biological value of the latter.
At the same time, the timnodone polyunsaturated fatty acid contained in the amaranth oil of the first cold pressed is able to metabolically transform into prostacyclin without further transformation into thromboxane, which provides an antithrombogenic and disaggregation effect. Due to this, the product prevents the occurrence and development of thrombosis, as well as the progression of other vascular pathologies. It restores the blood formula, contributes to the removal of radionuclides, saturating the blood with oxygen and restoring strength.
Indications and methods of application of amaranth oil first cold pressed
Application of the product is shown in a wide range of different diseases:
- In order to prevent stroke and myocardial infarction – the reception should be carried out 40 minutes before meals, 1 teaspoon 2 times a day.
- For the prevention and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels, in case of ischemic heart disease and myocarditis, take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 35 minutes before meals, and 300-400 ml / year during complex therapy.
- Prevention and treatment of hyperlipoproteinemia, atherosclerosis and hypertension – it is advisable to take amaranth oil 40 minutes before eating 1 teaspoon 2 times a day.
- As a preventive measure for the prevention of cancer – the reception of the product is effective an hour before meals, 1 teaspoon 2 times a day.
- For a variety of gastroenterological diseases (gastritis, peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hepatitis, fatty hepatosis, constipation, colitis, proctosigmoiditis, and others) – take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
- Diabetes treatment – taking for half an hour before eating in the amount of 1 tsp 2 p / day for the first year. The second year – 500-600 ml / year.
- For dermatological pathologies (psoriasis, eczema, trophic ulcers, herpetic rash, atopic dermatitis, dry seborrhea, acne, furunculosis, non-healing postoperative wounds) – the oil is applied externally, applied thinly several times a day, and also taken orally for 40 minutes before eating 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 4 months.
- Burns 2 and 3 degrees are treated by applying the product externally, as well as by taking 30 teaspoons 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day until the damaged areas heal or for 21 days.
- With the passage of complex chemotherapy, the use of amaranth oil of the first cold-pressed is advisable 30-40 minutes before meals and 1 teaspoon 2 times a day.
- In the case of radiation therapy to patients with cancer, take half an hour before meals, and also apply a thin layer outside of the skin to target areas of the skin before irradiation. For patients with pathology of the pelvic organs, the use of vaginal and rectal swabs with amaranth oil is recommended.
- For gynecological diseases (vaginitis, cervical erosion, thrush), it is advisable to take amaranth oil 20 minutes before eating 1 teaspoon 3 times a day and take the form of tampons for 4 weeks (minimum 3).
- Urological pathologies (urethritis, urolithiasis, prostatitis, adenoma) are treated with oil intake half an hour before meals, as well as in the form of rectal swabs for 3 weeks.
- For elimination of erectile dysfunction and restoration of childbearing functions – the reception is recommended half an hour before meals in the amount of 1 tsp 4 times a day.
- In the case of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatic diseases, osteochondrosis) – the reception is recommended for 1 tablespoon 2 times a day, as well as in the form of applications.
- Tuberculosis and asthma are treated by taking amaranth oil first cold pressed in an amount of 1 tsp. 3 p / day for 6-8 months.
In addition, the product is recommended for use by persons suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. The rehabilitation course is held to maintain and restore the functions of the endocrine organs, as well as the immune system. First cold pressed amaranth oil is used for manual therapy and cosmetic procedures as a means with a pronounced rejuvenating effect. The product is ideal for baby skin care.
The use of plant oil is not recommended for people suffering from acute pancreatitis, acute calculous cholecystitis, as well as having individual hypersensitivity to amaranth.