We all live in pursuit of the ideal, someone wants to be incredibly successful or rich, and someone to preserve their youth and beauty. It is very important for every woman to remain beautiful, so each of us puts a huge amount of effort, we go to the gyms, do massages, masks and, of course, follow a variety of diets. These can be specially designed diets from a nutritionist, an express diet, only a few days long, mono diets, and so on.
Most Popular Diets
The word “diet” is probably one of the most popular in the female vocabulary. We discuss all sorts of diets and options for fasting days with friends, colleagues and relatives. We share our impressions and sensations. Yes, and on the Internet a lot of various options for diets. And the most popular of them are:
- Kefir diet. Included in the section mono diet, that is, kefir is the main product, it can be used in combination with vegetables and fruits. In addition to losing extra pounds, this diet will help get rid of a number of problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Kremlin diet. Those who follow the Kremlin diet, never hungry, and most importantly, they get the vitamins and trace elements in the right amount. But still there is one rule, the Kremlin diet excludes sugar in any form;
- Buckwheat diet, another representative, fashionable, to date, monodiet. This diet lasts only 7 days, it helps not only to lose a few extra pounds, but also cleanses the body. An interesting fact is that the buckwheat diet is an integral part of the treatment of a number of diseases. At the same time, we should not forget that mono-diets are stressful for the whole organism, therefore, additionally, it is necessary to take vitamin complexes that can be bought at each pharmacy;
- Carbohydrate-free diet. The main rule of the diet is the calculation of carbohydrates consumed per day, and this figure should not exceed 250 grams. At the same time, fish, meat, fruits, vegetables and dairy products can be eaten without restrictions. A carbohydrate-free diet, though not as effective as kefir, but it has a huge amount of advantages, and it looks more like a healthy diet than a diet;
- Apple diet. Apples contain almost all the vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the human body. Apple diet not only helps to adjust the weight, and normalizes the work of metabolism. In addition, this diet is useful for people suffering from hypertension and atherosclerosis.
This is just a small list of effective diets that will help lose a few extra pounds. But if you want to lose weight and maintain your results, then you should pay attention to liquid diets.
Untitled In pursuit of a slim body, sometimes some of us make huge sacrifices, some even begin to starve, which naturally has a detrimental effect on the state of the whole organism. But all these sacrifices do not bring the expected result. It turns out that losing weight can be tasty and healthy, and a liquid diet will help in this.
At that moment, when the whole world learned about liquid diets, a new chapter in dietetics began. There are many options for such diets, starting with a liquid diet for vegetarians, ending with a liquid diet with elements of herbal medicine, but more on that later. The main feature of such diets, is the use of food, in a semi-liquid or liquid form, that is, almost everything you eat, the consistency will be like cream soup.
In order to see all the benefits of this diet, first you need to understand how it works. Liquid food, the body digests completely, and does not set it aside. Thereby stimulate metabolic processes in the body, which has a positive effect on the process of losing weight.
The advantages of a liquid diet:
- Varied diet;
- Water balance;
- Availability and simplicity;
- No need for regular calorie counting.
Liquid diet – is the choice of business women. In the modern world, we are constantly busy with work, training, cleaning, raising children and so on. The poet does not always have time to cook dinner. A liquid diet will help you to eat properly, while you will not spend much time preparing the necessary dishes, and you can forget about bulky containers with food, because your lunch or dinner will fit in a small bottle.
Liquid diet with herbs
If your task is not only to lose weight, but also to improve your health, then it is best to opt for a liquid diet with the addition of healthy herbs and spices. The main features of these diets is the element of herbal medicine. On the basis of decoctions you can cook soups, smoothies and a variety of cocktails. But in this case, you must be careful, because you can not exclude an allergic reaction to one of the herbs. Therefore, before you go on a diet, conduct a test.
For it, you will need a small amount of decoction, on the basis of which your dishes will be prepared. Drink 150-200 of this broth, and throughout the day, follow the reaction of your body.
Liquid diet with the addition of amaranth
Amaranth is an incredibly useful plant that is used in the prevention and treatment of many diseases, in cosmetology, in agriculture and other spheres of human activity. It is rich in natural protein content, which makes it an indispensable product during all sorts of diets. No exception and liquid diet.
As mentioned earlier, the main principle of the liquid diet is the use of products in liquid form, it can be not only soups, smoothies and vegetable purees, but also porridge, fish, meat, as well as seafood. It does not exclude such a diet and vegetable oil, as well as nuts and dried fruits. And in order for such a diet to be beneficial, it is necessary to include dishes with the addition of amaranth.
So, a liquid diet using amaranth is as follows:
- Amaranth porridge (boil porridge in plenty of water, do not drain the water, but eat with porridge);
- 2 fresh cucumbers and a pinch of greens whipped in a blender;
- A cup of green tea without sugar.
- Vegetable soup, with cream and whipped in a blender;
- Chicken and liver pate.
- Milk with curd and fruit whipped in a blender.
- Milk porridge with the addition of 1 teaspoon of amaranth bran;
- Mute nuts;
- Green tea.
- Chicken broth vegetable soup with the addition of fresh amaranth leaves;
- Stewed vegetables in plenty of water.
- Boiled carrots and pumpkin with the addition of honey and nuts, whipped before using in a blender.
- Puree of fruit or vegetables with the addition of yogurt or kefir;
- A cup of black ground coffee can be replaced with green tea.
- Pumpkin soup mashed crispy or turkey;
- Salad from 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 50 gr. fresh amaranth leaves in a blender, add silent olive or amaranth oil and lemon juice.
- Mashed potatoes;
- A glass of milk;
- Baked fruit puree.
Repeat the diet for 2 days.
Repeat the diet for 1 day.
After the five-day diet is over, you need to get out of it correctly. This is done to ensure that the lost kilograms are not returned. For another 3 days, replace lunch with any cream soups, and liquid vegetable smoothies.
Do not forget about the fasting days, they can also be based on a liquid diet. The most popular option for a fasting day ration is the liquid express diet with the addition of amaranth, its main feature is the color of the products used, all of them should be green. Modern studies in nutrition, have shown that green foods are not only better absorbed, but also have a calming effect on the gastrointestinal tract, which in turn significantly reduces the feeling of hunger.
Unloading day ration:
- Smoothies from fresh cucumber, Chinese cabbage, green onions, fresh amaranth leaves, with the addition of vegetable broth or water;
- A cup of green tea.
- Kefir or low-fat yogurt, whipped in a blender with dill, amaranth bran, parsley or cilantro.
- Cream soup of broccoli, potatoes and onions with cream.
- Cottage cheese with baked apples and milk, beat the mixture in a blender.
- Stewed zucchini and potatoes, beat in a blender, add vegetable broth and a spoonful of low-fat sour cream;
- At bedtime, drink a glass of kefir.
Whatever your diet, remember: it should not be to the detriment of the body, but aimed at its improvement, purification from toxins, toxins and excess fat. Eat useful! And do not forget about amaranth!